Translate

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Widgets

MC Shakara Buys Mercedes Benz Convertible

Nigerian Comedian Kenneth Agberia, popular called MC Shakara has joined the league of celebrities who gifted themselves a car for 2016.

MC Shakara

The comedian just acquired this a convertible ride.
MC Shakara shared pictures of the new ride on his Instagram page and captioned it, New year gift I got for my self”

 
MC Shakara

MC Shakara

MC Shakara

The comedian recently disclosed that he once lied because of money. In his words:
“It was at a wedding, but Na me cause am by that time because they ask me if I can speak Yoruba and I said I can because the owo (money) that period.

“I needed the money, so I went, so I did not connect you know this traditional wedding, them tell me wetin them want but I go dey do another thing and people were surprised wondering who brought me and before I knew it, they took microphone from me. That was too serious but E no pain me because I don collect advance,”

Congratulations to him.

Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Advertisement