Translate

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Widgets

I’m not sure I will have more kids – 2face Idibia




Legendary musician, 2face Idibia, has said he is not sure of making more babies with his wife Annie and also gave his opinion on female fans making passes at him and the best way out of it.


In a chat with Encomium magazine at the just concluded, the controversial star artiste said as a family man, it’s all about how he handles the ‘female’ situation.




Giving his thoughts on his female fans and admirers making passes at him, he said he knows it won’t stop due to the nature of the job, but it’s left for him to handle and manage himself very well.

“Some of the ladies just want to express their love for my music and it is being misinterpreted, though sometimes it is actually a case of lust or infatuation, but it’s all about how I handle the situation.”

When asked if he would be having more babies with his wife, Annie, the father of five responded, “More babies? Well, I don’t know, still calculating.

“My job takes me away most of the time and sometimes I spend only two days in a month in the house, but I try as much as possible to create time for my family, despite my busy schedule.

“In Africa, you never stop counting babies until you stop, but I’m good, just kidding,” the 40-year-old added.


Source:dailpost

Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Advertisement