Translate

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Widgets

I have been harassed by women – Segun Arinze


 Nollywood act, Segun Arinze, has disclosed how female fans flock around him and how he has been able to escape them by simply ‘ignoring their excesses.’

Segun-Arinze

Speaking with New telegraph, the actor said, “For some actors in the industry, they would be carried away by fame and fortune but for me, I have been able to strike a balance of what I want and how I go about the things I do.

“And also, I ignore female excesses. I try as much as I can to ignore it.

“Over time I have been harassed but I choose to be wise about.

“I think you fall when you want to fall. It’s a personal decision to be silly or wise,” the father of six added.

Source:dailypost

Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Advertisement