Translate

Friday 29 January 2016

Widgets

How Gbenga Adeyinka celebrated son on his birthday


– Gbenga Adeyinka’s son clocks 21-years
– The star trek host sends out loving words to celebrate his son
– The ace comedian shares epic throwback photo of him and his son
Gbenga Adeyinka
Veteran Nigerian comedian Gbenga Adeyinka the first no doubt is a brand in the entertainment industry where he holds forte as the grand comedian of the federal republic of Nigeria.
On Friday, January 29, Gbenga Adeyinka took to his Instagram page to sends heart melting message to celebrate his first son as he turned 21. He posted a picture of him carrying his son Gbenga Junior when he was a baby with the caption:


“@gbengajnr, Wow! So you are 21 already? I still remember that day 21 years ago when God gave me the grace to hold you in my hands and I became a man. We have had differences, I’ve punished you, I’ve been hard on you but never forget that you are MY BEST FRIEND, my joy and my guy.”

READ ALSO:Obasanjo’s letter misdirected — REPS


See post below:

Gbenga Adeyinka further posted words describing his son’s intelligence, how lucky he is to have him as his son and to make him realize that he will always have his back saying:

Bebeto, your mum and I have always believed that miracles happen to one in a billion people. But we never thought that we would be among the lucky ones until we had you, our beloved son. No matter how much you have grown, for us you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy and I want you to KNOW THAT I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK. Wishing you a very happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true! May God almighty continue to bless you. Happy 21st Birthday Son! YOU ARE SPECIAL.”

Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Advertisement